- Issue 1 – October/November 2008 – Oakland Tech’s student newspaper, The Scribe, launched its comeback edition this week after a six-year hiatus.
- Issue 2 – December 2008/January 2009 – This issue includes stories on a proposed closed campus lunch policy for next year, the college application process for seniors, and a summary of the Fall ‘08 sports seasons.
- Issue 3 – February/March 2009 – This edition includes stories about President Obama’s Inauguration, Chinese New Year, afterschool programs at Tech, and the recent BART shooting.
- Issue 2 – January 2010 – Read about the new security cameras, the Advanced Drama class’ impending trip to The Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and two juniors debating the war in Afghanistan.
- Issue 3 – March/April 2010 – Read about Oakland school teachers striking, the achievement gap at Tech, and 30 things to do with The Scribe.
- Issue 1 – December 2010 – Read about Oakland Tech’s student body president, a student experience at Tech, and Harry Potter 7.
- Issue 1- Febuary 2012– Read about Tech’s Seismic Safety, the Far West merger, Mr. Harris, and the movie In Time.
- Issue 2- April/May 2012 – Read about the cancelation of the Junior Prom, smart advice, the Titanic anniversery, and how shopping can help save the world
- Issue 3- June 2012 – Read about the new house system, the hormones that make people fall in love, Tech’s ongoing struggle with bullying, a movie review, and more.